Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.
Position Title: *Data Warehouse Test Analyst*
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 3-6 months +
The Data Warehouse Test Analyst is responsible for the planning,
coordination, execution, and tracking of functional, regression, user
acceptance, and performance testing for the Data Warehouse.
* Create detailed test plans based on analysis of requirements
And design documents.
* In collaboration with other team members, analyze raw data to
ensure the data will meet the business need.
* Create and execute functional, regression, and performance
* Clearly communicate and document test results and defect
resolution during all phases of testing.
* Focus on Data Quality issues / problems. (completeness,
conformity, consistency, accuracy, duplicates, integrity)
*Experience & Qualifications:*
* At least 4+ years experience in software testing / quality
* 3+ years of data warehousing experience.
* Experience testing PeopleSoft (version 8.9) preferred.
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle and processes for
software testing / quality assurance guidelines.
* Experience in creating and executing; test plans, cases, and
* Experience in data analysis and data testing.
* Technical knowledge and experiences in several areas including:
* Excellent knowledge testing ETL and BI Reports
* SQL writing skills
* Windows and UNIX environments including AIX and / or
HP-UX and Linux.
* Use of Quality Center
* Experience with Informatica and Cognos ReportNet as
related to QA
* Oracle database, relational and dimensional data
modeling, data dictionary and meta-data repository; full
lifecycle design and application development
* Demonstrated efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office. (Word,
Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio)
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability to communicate the
understanding of how a warehouse is built and how data is
transformed and loaded.
*Education and/or Certifications:*
*The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:*
* B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS and / or related work
* 2+ years experience participating in complex test programs.
*Skills and Abilities:*
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.
* Ability to travel as needed.
*Thanks & Regards,*
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at