*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc to **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* or feel free
to contact me on 732-734-0711.*
*Title: BA and Sr. BA
Location: Somerset, NJ
As a lead business analyst, you will provide overall functional leadership
for a mixed-level group of business analysts and software development
engineers and be the primary point of contact to capture and validate software
product requirements. As the scope of your responsibilities spans diverse
functional areas, you must be a great facilitator who can build instant
rapport with users and Sr. management and help navigate through complex
You will work closely with business personnel, developers and management
team to establish product requirements and functional specifications.
· Provide functional leadership for a mixed-level group of analysts
and development engineers.
· Capture and validate software products and requirements
· Own the analysis, documentation and support for end user
· Effectively work with both business and technical teams to
implement new systems functionality
· Analyze complex problems, interpret business needs, and formulate
creative technical solutions
· Perform functional analysis, gather requirements, and create
application Use Cases and functional application process flows
· Perform hands-on tasks within all phases of the application
development lifecycle (e.g., requirements analysis, design, testing)
· Facilitate, lead, and direct customer requirements sessions with
key business stakeholders
· Act in a variety of roles including liaison between the business
and technical groups, project leader, requirements gatherer, analyst and
· Assist in the creation of technical specifications for application
· Maintain application and systems documentation
· Coordinate User Acceptance testing and create and execute user
test plans to validate system functionality
· Provide application support and assist in troubleshooting
· 8+ years of Information Technology experience.
· 7+ years of software product development experience.
· 8+ years Lead business analyst experience with Agile methodology
(eXtreme programming, whiteboarding, storyboards, wireframes).
· Knowledge of Development Process concepts and best practices, in
addition to understanding of how and when to apply them throughout the
project life cycle.
· Working technical knowledge of the following technologies:
o MS .NET framework
o MS SQL server database
o Select commercial .NET components
o QA tools and techniques
· Strong work and professional ethics.
· Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Must be highly skilled in Use Case development methodologies
(e.g., Rational expertise, etc).**
· Computer Science related Bachelors' degree.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 2 years experience analyzing requirements for complex IT
· Experience creating and executing user acceptance test plans.
· Detail oriented, employing excellent analysis, facilitation, and
· Exceptional written and oral skills sufficient to communicate
effectively with non-technical and technical business clients and team.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
· Strong self- direction for managing their work and the work of
others, if needed.
· Background in Digital Media desired.
Thanks & Regards
*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at