Hi,

*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc to **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* or feel free
to contact me on 732-734-0711.*
*Title: .Net Programmer with Oracle
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+months*

Skills:

We are currently seeking a programmer with VB.net and ASP.net and Oracle to
do Maintenance and support for systems in the Territory Alignment portfolio.

Candidate must have strong skills in the following areas: Oracle 9i, PL/SQL,
VB.NET, ASP.NET, Unix
Experience with QA and unit testing

Solaris experience, TWS (Tivoli Workload Scheduler) a plus,
Experience with Pharma and sales rep data a plus.

Oracle - 5 yrs
.net - 5 yrs
Unix Shell - 3 yrs
Classic ASP - 4 yrs

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.