This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of QA Tester with Alogrithm Experience. If you have anyone on this Do Let me
know with your Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can
Submitt the Profile to the Client.

Location(State/city):Massachusetts MA/BOSTON
Duration: 6 months

Req Details:
New Position. QA Tester with PORTIA experience.

Candidates must have experience with PORTIA.

Looking for candidates with financial expereince.

Must be able to interview on-site.

Description is as follows:
Needs a manual QA tester with good SQL knowledge testing PORTIA.
Has 2 slots open, probably going to fill one with an internal candidate.
We need to fill this quickly, has it out to one other vendor, hopefully
getting approval for 2-4 BA's so keep your eyes open for BA candidates with
PORTIA experience.

PORTIA is the investment industry's most powerful and comprehensive
portfolio management system, automating the trading, analysis and operations
of money managers in 60 countries.

PORTIA gives users the benefit of real-time trade updates and powerful
calculation logic for portfolio management reporting for pre-to-post trade
It is interoperable with PORTIA Trade EQ - Thomson's trade workflow and
execution system that completely automates trading, modeling, and order
allocations for buy-side traders and portfolio managers worldwide

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I

Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE" in the subject line and mention