Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*POSITION:** *VB/Oracle Developer needed*
*LOCATION:** *130 Cheshire Lane, Minnetonka, MN
*It's a Oracle Developer with data modeling experience. VB.Net, Oracle
PL/SQL, ADO.Net are the primary skills required (version 10 and 11 or
Citigroup Derivatives Markets Inc. (CDMI) is one of the premier option
market makers in the world. The CDMI technology team provides systems that
implement real-time option pricing, trade execution, order routing, and risk
management. CDMI provides key technology in support of the global equity
CDMI is part of the Global Equity Derivatives business, under the Corporate
and Investment Bank of Citigroup, the world's largest and most profitable
financial services company.
- Education: minimum BA in CS, higher level degree is a plus.
- Understanding of User Interface design.
- Extended experience with Visual Basic. Design, coding and debugging.
- Heavy VB.Net, ADO.Net development experience.
- Develop, modify and optimize Oracle 10g, 11g PL/SQL application for
large high volume data warehousing environment.
- Develops and maintains data models, structures and procedures to ensure
the integrity and performance of all database components.
- Produces proper documentation for PL/SQL application
- Unix shell scripting
- Understanding of SDLC
- Relational db design tools such as ERwin.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability
to work in a team are critical
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The requirements and responsibilities for all aspect of the Technical
Specialist Role include (but are not limited to) the following:
Candidate will help design, develop, and support software that is part of a
proprietary options market making system. This candidate must be proactive,
with a can-do positive attitude, lots of initiative and a strong ability to
In addition to hands-on development, the candidate may be expected to assist
in directing, mentoring, and training team members as required. Candidate
must have extensive experience building high performance multi-threaded
The candidate will join the Options Market Making system development team.
1. Design, develop and test server and client applications.
2. Interface with support staff and traders. Responds to production outages
and assist in triage of support issues.
3. Actively collaborate across development, test and production support
4. Establish software development methodologies and guidelines for program
analysis and design.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at