This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of QA Tester with Alogrithm Experience. If you have anyone on this Do Let me
know with your Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can
Submitt the Profile to the Client.

Location(State/city):Maryland MD/FREDERICK
Duration: 12 months

Req Details:

Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by
planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business
problems to be solved with automated systems.

Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing
systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business
requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions,
assess user needs, and recommend changes.

Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems
testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business
groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to
re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction
and guidance to less experienced staff

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
QA Testing: Test Case Development, QA Testing
Client Server Development: UNIX, PowerBuilder, C / C++ Database Development:
Documentation Tools: RoboHelp
Design Skills & Tools: Visio
Analysis Skills: Business Analysis, Financial Analysis

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I

Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE" in the subject line and mention