Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title: Lead .Net/SSRS Programmer*
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3 months to hire

Strong SQL
Graphic Design skills a plus
Sharepoint a plus This is to backfill someone who was promoted.

We need someone with excellent communication skills, who is eligible and
willing to do a 3 month contract to hire.  Ideally, client needs a LOCAL

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409