*Hi,*

*

*Reply on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**

*My name is Sona and I'm an IT recruiter at Abacus Consultancy Services. *

*
*

*Send me the profiles of your consultants matching the following req. with
their contact details. ** *

*
*

*MAKE SURE ALL THE SKILLS MATCH THE REQUIREMENT*

*Req. ID:*

*Cold Fusion Developer***

*Primary Skills  Keyword*

Web development using cold fusion, exp using CMS products, exp in full SDLC
processes and methods

*Secondary Skills  Keyword *

*Qualifications *
* 5+ yrs in web development using Cold Fusion
* Experience in using CMS products for public web sites, corporate intranets
/ portals and secure extranets.
* Ability to define, create, and complete a technical task without guidance
* Experience in Full lifecycle software development processes and methods
* Extremely effective with the executive level and client-facing
* Ability to articulate project progress, meet conversion deadline

*Summary*

Web developer will be responsible for working independently to convert newly
acquired website which is currently written in ASP and convert it to Cold
Fusion in a CommonSpot environment.

*Job Type:* Contract,   *Total Exp: *5 Yrs,   *Start Date: *Immediate,
  *Duration:
*3 Months ,   *Rate: *TBD,   *Location: *McLean, VA

*Abacus Management & Consultancy Services* is a leading software development
& consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and
manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies. (*
http://www.abacuscs.com/clientsclientslist.html*) to small and medium sized
businesses. You may visit our website at *www.abacuscs.com* to learn more
about us.

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Sona*

*Recruiter
Abacus Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-349-3375*

*Fax : 1-540 301 0660
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.abacuscs.com**
"Quality is never an accident...it is always the result of intelligent
effort."  ...John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
**Confidential Information:  The information contained in this email message
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient named above, and, as such, is privileged and confidential.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are herby notified that you
have received this document in error, and that the review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete this message from your computer.  Thank
you.*

* *