Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

*Title: Oracle applications -  11.5.10 e–Business Suite *

*Duration: 4 months*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

* *

4 month consulting project to resolve errors in the M3 Oracle e-Business
application and provide overall business support

*Requirements: *

• Experience with Oracle 11.5.10 e-Business Suite

• Functional knowledge of Oracle Inventory, Order management and Purchasing

• Technical Oracle experience with e-Business suite to include:  PL/SQL ,

• Ability to communicate across management and user groups

• Able to work with little supervision

*Desired -*

• Previous experience with standard Oracle open interfaces that includes:
Receiving ,Transaction

• Providing business support to multiple customer groups

Oracle -- 4+ Yrs.

Oracle 11.5.10 e-Business Suite -- 4+ Yrs.

PL/SQL -- 4+ Yrs.

SQL -- 4+ Yrs.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038