Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  J2ee Lead with SAP

 Location                                          :  Herndon, VA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  1 year

I have a contract in Herndon, VA Locals only. I need a java/j2ee developer with
architecture and lead experience. They must have SAP exposure and have
experience with Fico or MQ Series. This is at least a 1 year contract
opportunity. Please send resumes ASAP.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.