Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.
If so, please do reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Xyant Technologies is looking for *
Title: *System Administrator** *
Location: *Alpharetta**, GA.** *
Duration: *1 year contract
*Only Citizen OR Green Card*
Support production servers for client mission critical fraud applications.
SENIOR UNIX & WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR with strong scripting (perl,
shell, awk, sed, and cgi scripts) skills and sound fundamentals of TCP/IP
Must have strong knowledge and working experience in installation,
configuration, troubleshooting and performance monitoring of various flavors
of Windows server 2000/2003, UNIX, Linux and Solaris operating systems,
HP-UX on Intel and Sun, HP (entry/medium level server) hardware platforms in
a production environment.
Very proficient in basic script writing skills in shell (ksh or bash), perl,
awk and CGI (web) scripts.
24x7 pager support in production environment with remote access to fix or
Candidate should be Microsoft Certified Professional.
A strong willingness and desire to learn (self-learner) and to stretch
competencies is a must.
Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure
7 or more years UNIX system administration experience in a production
Good communication skills (written and verbal) needed to effectively
interact with a diverse group of customers, developers, testers,
administrators, and project team.
- Installation and configuration of OS using jumpstart, flash archive, etc.
- Defining software configurations, clusters and packages.
- Package management (i.e., add/remove/create software packages).
- Patch Management (i.e., install and back out patches).
- Software license management.
- Upgrading operating systems.
- Performance monitoring and system tuning.
- Installation of application software, third party tools like open ssh, gnu
- Installing and configuring Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas file system.
- Installing virus signatures and hardware repairs and recoveries of
Windows Server 2000/2003.
*Skills Inventory *
1) Scripting (Perl, shell, awk, sed, cgi) – Expert -- Required
2) TCP/IP networking – Intermediate -- Required
3) Windows Server 2000/2003 – Expert -- Required
4) UNIX OS – Expert -- Required
5) Linux – Expert -- Required
6) Solaris – Expert -- Required
7) HP-UX – Expert -- Required
8) Microsoft Certified Professional – Expert -- Required
Thanks n Regards
Xyant Technology, Inc.
405-213-0008 [Direct Line]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at