Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Location: San Jose, CA
Position: Junior IT Analyst
Duration: 9+ months (Extendable)
Rate: Low

Phone Interviews: ASAP
In-person interview in San Jose, CA will be necessary
Start date: 1 week
  • BS in Computer Science, equivalent training, or equivalent work experience.
  • Experience installing, maintaining and supporting Linux-based systems
  • Knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
  • Database/Application monitoring skills and ability to optimize system performance
  • Prior experience analyzing packet traces using tools such as Ethereal/WireShark.
Personal Characteristics:
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
  • Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, flexible and adaptable.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.