Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Functional Title :** Business Analyst – SAP APO*
*Location : **St Louis**, MO***
*Duration : **6 months*
6 to 8 years of experience with specific job skill set.
The purpose is to support and influence the planning group by providing
guidance on business processes that could help reduce operating costs,
improve efficiency and allow for expansion and change. Support activities
include developing and maintaining interfaces to other systems as well as
developing functional design specifications and other detailed enhancement
documentation to support custom programs required by the planning team.
*Job Duties include:*
• Working in close relationship to the vegetables' planners to understand
and support business processes.
• Working with and supporting the Planning groups and various networks and
working to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best
reduce Monsanto Vegetables' operating costs, improve efficiency and allow
for expansion and change.
• Configuration of all of APO functionality with emphasis in the Supply
Network Planning and Demand Planning.
• Support activities include developing and maintaining interfaces to other
• Driving improvements and enhancements to planning tools and procedures for
• Development of Functional Design Specifications and other detailed
enhancement documentation to support custom program development.
• Cross-functional work with OPO, BI, QM, PP-PI, LE, SD, MM, ABAP, Basis,
Operations, and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and process
• Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the APO
*Required skills:** *
1. SNP CTM experience must
2. CIF experience must
3. DP experience
4. Macros creation and Debugging experience must
5. Process Industry experience preferable
6. ABAP knowledge preferable
SAP APO – 6 yrs
SAP PP-PI – 4 yrs
• Minimum 6 years SAP user support experience.
• Experience in the APO function of SCM
• Must be able to work in a team environment and have excellent skills in
cross-team communication and task completion.
• Must have demonstrated proficiency in team communication and working as an
effective member of a team.
• Must have superior analytical skills to think through complex,
• Must have the ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop
business knowledge, and relationships and apply technical alternatives while
operating in a rapidly changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, and Accounting,
Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field is required.
An MBA is considered a plus.
Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
*Thanks & Regards,……..* ?
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at