Send you're all resumes to - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Must have ETL, Basel 11, Legacy Systems*

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.

Position: Business Analyst/ Intermediate (Legacy ETL and Basel 11)
Location: Cranston, RI
Duration: 4+ months
Pay Rate: Open (Need competitive)

Must possess excellent business oriented analytical skills and good oral and
written communication skills.
Strong understanding of how legacy systems relate/interface with each other.
Ability to translate business requirements documentation into data
Understanding of data models and ETL processing.
Understanding of software/application development lifecycle.
Familiarity with application programming, database and system design
Experience with bank system conversion processes.
Has understanding of Basel II Regulatory Risk Initiatives.

*Technical Knowledge:*
Data Mapping; Business Analyst.
*People Management:*
Provide technical support and coaching to team members
Strong command of English Language

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc.,*