Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Location: San Jose, CA
Position: Junior IT Analyst
Duration: 9+ months (Extendable)
Rate: Low
Phone Interviews: ASAP

In-person interview in San Jose, CA will be necessary

Start date: 1 week
BS in Computer Science, equivalent training, or equivalent work experience.
Experience installing, maintaining and supporting Linux-based systems
Knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
Database/Application monitoring skills and ability to optimize system performance
Prior experience analyzing packet traces using tools such as Ethereal/WireShark.
Personal Characteristics:
Excellent communication skills
Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others
Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, flexible and adaptable
Please send relevant resumes with hourly rate and cont details.

ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.