*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: 3 IMS DBA's and 1 DB2 DBA
Duration: 6 Months
Will need to face to face interview in Columbus after initial phone
Need 3 IMS DBA's and 1 DB2 DBA for Columbus -- 6+ months
4 total DBA openings: 3 IMS DBA?s and 1 DB2 DBA.
*IMS DBA Notes (3 spots):*
- 6-10 years IMS DBA experience ? currently on version 9 (10 is the most
- Ideally experience with ?Fast Path? and ?HALDB?
- Experience with BMC and IBM tools (any of the online IMS tools ?
specifically re-org tools)
- Databases are broken up with an old Assembler tool ?Randomizer?
(experience would be ideal)
- Mainly conducting Database re-orgs and re-sizing
*DB2 DBA Notes (1 spot): *
- 6-10 years of DB2 DBA experience ? currently on version 8
- Experience with: table level partitioning, database re-partitioning and
- Experience with online IBM Tools: Hyper performance and CA Platinum
- Large size: as far as # of records the DB2 has over 1 billion rows
- Team is in process of WaMu conversion. Roles will be responsible for
converting WaMu account customers onto JPMC systems.
- Accelerated high paced environment
- Work independently and excellent documentation skills
- Can work from either verbal or written instructions
- Team performs monthly maintenance checks that occur 1 time a month on
the weekends. Generally this is a mandatory team event that consists of one
10 hour shift from 12:00 a.m. Sunday morning to 10:00 a.m. The entire
team simply works 6 days that week
- Have multiple releases (March, July, and October) where the weekend
shift will consist of 12 hour shifts split up between the team. During the
releases this schedule will drag into Monday to ensure effectiveness of the
work completed over the weekend
- Due to strict guidelines from April 5th ? June 7th the team will be
working most weekends (just to note this includes the following weekends:
Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Memorial Day, and Easter).
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at