Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have urgent requirement in SAP DMS Consultant

*Job Title:* SAP DMS Consultant

*Length:*5 months
*Location:* Washington, D.C.

*Job Description:* The applicant will setup and configure the
Content/Archive Services for SAP (D6) on Documentum D6 and SAP ECC6. The
applicant is also responsible of design, implement, and unit test the
Documentum integration with SAP based on Content Services and Archive
Services for SAP.

Must have experience in deploying Content Services for SAP in account
payable context. Required skill sets includes hand-on
implementation/configuration expe! rience of Content/Archive Services for
SAP, SAP Archived Link, SAP DMS, SAP BAPI programming. Knowledge of
Documental D6 is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,……..* ?

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *