Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project
*TITLE: SR QA LEAD with RUBY /* *Watir exp *
Location: Sanfrancisco, CA
Duration: 6 – 8 Months
*CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO BAY AREA, ONLY**!!!*
- At *least 6-10 years commercial experience in testing user interfaces *
- *3+ years automated functional testing experience *
- *Familiarity with defect management systems *
- *Experience with Test Automation** *
- Exposure to object oriented analysis and design
- Participated in full lifecycle development on large projects
- Ability to write acceptance criteria for features in simple business
- Understanding of *Unit, Functional, System, Performance*, *Technical
and Operational testing and the tools utilized*
- Is eager to learn new methodologies and tools
- Is a cutting-edge knowledge seeker
- Is familiar with interface testing and mock objects concepts
- Experience with execution and reporting of both manual and automated
- Experience with testing distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools
needed to automate testing
- Proficient in *test tool* analysis and *data flow*
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles or awareness of
- Knowledge of programming concepts and practices
- Ability to work closely with developers and enable them to produce the
best application possible
- Ability to determine estimates of effort and impacts for a variety of
- Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment
to job knowledge, productivity, and attention to detail
- *Programming experience with Ruby** *or other scripting languages
Perl, VSScript or equivalent experience* with another programming
language - *Java, C++, C#.*
- *Solid basic understanding of relational databases and SQL*.
The Automation test engineer works as a project team member to jointly
deliver high quality applications on time and budget.
The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for the definition,
implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance
test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile
Projects will typically be of medium to high complexity. This is a hands-on
Automation Test position.
Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, manual
testing, test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging
Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers,
software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests throughout
the project lifecycle.
May be required to provide guidance to other test engineers.
Defines, creates, and maintains test data as needed.
Responsible for continuously re-evaluating the test strategy to adjust for
new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
Have an awesome day!
Thanks & Regards,
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 x 468* || Fax : 732-876-0383 || *
*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*
*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at