*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*
*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *
Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen. Financia experinace is desired.
*Windows Engineer with .NET, IIS
*Open (please quote your best)*
Job Duties & Responsibilities:*
Understands business and technical requirements and has the ability to
translate these into technical specifications for the project team as well
as for other members of IT.
2. Limited interface with internal customers and other members of IT to
resolve application related production support issues.
3. Installs and tests all or parts of vendor software changes as part of a
4. Follows instructions regarding internal change management policies and
procedures and subscribes to project management methodology.
5. Delivers technical tasks as per a project plan managed by a Web
Architecture Lead/Manager. Tasks are delivered with high quality and in a
6. Maintains status of assigned tasks and communicates back the status of
tasks to Project Managers and the Application Manager regarding project
7. Tests applications in accordance with company standards and identifies
risks to the organization of moving forward with proposed changes.
8. Reviews vendor code and design specifications along with Software
9. Participates in the vendor selection process along with the LOB and other
members of IT.
10. Creates technical documentation for new and existing applications.
Required Skills and Number of Years Experience:*
Intimate knowledge of technology infrastructure, including but not limited
to operating systems (MS Windows 2000/2003, XP, Linux), data communications
(TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, SNA, FTP), network security (VPN, Firewall rules, SSL,
IPSEC, IDS, RADIUS, Secure ID), SAN storage technologies, relational
databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Web and service oriented architecture (IIS,
Apache, .NET, JRE, WebLogic, MQ Series, Web Sphere, JBOSS), system
management / monitoring (SNMP, HP OpenView, iLO, ePO, Anti-virus,
Patchlink), clustering concepts, load balancing concepts, etc.
2. Understanding of software development lifecycle and application
architecture, including but not limited to release management, database
design, application and data level interfaces, messaging, portals, thin and
think client installations, software versioning, source code management,
external application dependencies, etc.
3. Experience working in financial services industry or large IT
organization where close coordination is required between multiple groups.
4. 2-5 years experience on multiple critical business applications as an IT
system administrator, system engineer, application developer or system
analyst is required.
5. Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects that could face
challenges including, but not limited to, scope changes and resource
6. Bachelor's degree preferred.
7. Industry or technical vendor certification preferred.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Willingness to work in a team environment where project tasks are
distributed across virtual project teams.
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at