This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*SQL DBA (F2F Must)*
- Ability to develop medium to high complexity business requirements
- proficiency in authoring feasibility, analysis document; demonstrate
- creating programming specs, of moderate to high complexity from
- Write programs of medium to high complexity; demonstrate proficiency in
- executing and analyzing process test plans. Work with: all project
team(s) members, all
- support groups, vendors, suppliers and upper management.
- The PSI Technology DBA Developer will coordinate activities in the
- Primary responsibility for the support of our SQL database, application
- tools. This includes installation, updates/patches,upgrades, tuning,
- backups and resource management.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for data backups, restores,
- tuning, and configurations.
*Job Specific Responsibilities*
- Reviews, develops and designs data models, in conjunction with the
- development team.
- Translates requirements into physical database structures that
integrate with existing
- or proposed database structures.
- Work with databases to optimize database performance and resource usage
- Manages database integration issues including migration between
- integration, maintenance/conversion, capacity planning issues, and new
- Performs database performance monitoring and implements efficiency
- including capacity planning.
- Creates and maintains test database environment for applications
- the creation of necessary libraries and procedures and quality audit
and promotion of
- databases from development or test to production.
- Assists development staff with the application design to facilitate
effective use of
- database languages, methodologies and established standards.
- Works with development staff in approving database changes.
- Manages access paths to optimize availability of the databases.
- Assists in management requirements definition and implementation for
- availability and disaster recovery.
- Recommends the procedures necessary to save, retrieve, and recover
- hardware and software failures within established procedures.
*General Management Responsibilities*
- Refer to your District/Region Career Development Planning Guide and QPR
- inventory for any additional recommended general management skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/related discipline or the
equivalent in education
- and work experience.
- Yrs exp = 3-5+ in systems analysis and application programming
- experience with state of the art application development support
- some supervisory experience preferred.
- A minimum 3+ years of SQL experience
- Significant experience in the following application languages a PLUS –
Delphi, C++or VB
- Requires light supervision for low to high complexity project task
work, requires light
- supervision for support group coordination, assesses and recommends
solutions to keep
- assignments focused on objectives, recognizes, evaluates and pursues
solutions for issues
- on assignments, gives guidance to and coordinates some project task
- Knowledge and skills
- Requires knowledge of the area's functions/systems and application
- development technological alternatives. Requires strong oral and
- communication, planning, organizing, controlling, decision-making,
- Accountability, initiative, analysis, judgment and estimating
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* ||*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at