Pl find the below mentioned requirement & send me the suitable profiles with
Contact & Rate info ASAP.
*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 months*
Business Analyst as a part of the US Competency Center. This position will
be responsible for requirements gathering, facilitating requirements
sessions, documenting requirements, and support of design and development of
software applications of Capgemini Energy. Will require client interaction,
facilitation skills and prior experience as a business analyst.
• Augment Application Development teams for on-going projects.
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with the client.
• Provide business insight and serve as the business advocate to Application
• Coordinate requirements sessions with application development team onshore
• Enhance and/or develop processes and methodology for gathering and
• 5 to 7 years experience as a business analyst.
• Experience in Business Process Analysis and Modeling.
• Experience in Business Model and Strategy Inspection Techniques.
• Experience in application of Separation of Concern Techniques to isolate
• Training and experience with facilitation of requirements gathering
• Experience in overall SDLC processes.
• Experience working with distributed (off-shore) development teams
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and works well in teams.
• Detail oriented and familiar with documentation of business requirements.
• Desire to be technically proficient with developing and maintaining
business information systems.
• Desire to work on team deliverables where individual achievements are
components of large and complex technology based results.
• Desire to work in a demanding project environment where deadlines must be
• Must be able to adapt quickly to project/team scope changes.
• Demonstrated business analysis competency for design and debugging of
production computer based business systems.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Prior Consulting Experience
• Experience gathering requirements for software applications.
• Experience working with third party vendor relationships
• Experience working with mainframe / COBOL systems.
• Experience with JCL, COBOL, IMS, CIS, DB2 preffered.
• Experience working with Human Resource systems implementations.
• Experience with EIM/Hewitt applications.
• Experience with NorthgateArinso.
35%-Requirements gathering facilitation. 15%-Identifying solutions to client
business needs. 20%-Support of Application Development design, development
and implementation of systems. 20%-Coordinate knowledge transfer of
requirements to Application Development team. 10%-Consulting to client on
solutions and future projects. SDLC, Business Process Documentation, MS
Office. Manage business requirements process, coordination of work packages
across geographically dispersed teams. Client, Internal stakeholders,
vendors. High impact to high visibility IT Programs.
SV Tech Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at