*Hi,*

*Reply on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*My name is Sona and I'm an IT recruiter at Abacus Consultancy Services. *

*Send me the profiles of your consultants matching the following req. with
their contact details. ** *

*MAKE SURE ALL THE SKILLS MATCH THE REQUIREMENT*

*Req. ID:*

*Sr. Web Applications Developer - .NET*

*Primary Skills  Keyword *

*ASP.net and C# and SQL Server*

*Secondary Skills  Keyword *

Provide full life-cycle Web application development to the Web Applications
Team in developing Information Technology solutions to meet customer
requirements. Work with customers to develop project requirements, develop
design, code, test, implement and support the required solution. Provide
life-cycle documentation throughout the development cycle. Assist customers
with technical support and maintenance issues after delivering the necessary
solution.

Minimum Qualifications:

- Strong proficiency in .NET (ASP.Net and C#) and SQL Server
- Experience with Cold Fusion, XML, and HTML.
- Experience using web development tools such as Dream Weaver, Home site+,
Eclipse, and/or Visual Studio.
- Experience with requirements gathering and customer interfacing.
- Knowledge of structured Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
- Familiarity with the use of a software change management systems.
- Strong verbal and written communications.

Preferred Qualifications:

- Experience with MS Office including Visio and Project.
- Experience in SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML-RPC.
- Experience integrating with portal environment.
- Understanding Object Oriented and Model View Presenter design
methodologies, as well as general understanding of networking & security
helpful.

*Job Type:* Contract,   *Total Exp: *5 Yrs,   *Start Date: *Immediate,
  *Duration:
*9 Months ,   *Rate: *open,   *Location: *Rochester, MN

*Abacus Management & Consultancy Services* is a leading software development
& consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and
manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies. (*
http://www.abacuscs.com/clientsclientslist.html*) to small and medium sized
businesses. You may visit our website at *www.abacuscs.com* to learn more
about us.

Thanks & Regards,

Sona

Recruiter
Abacus Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-349-3375

Fax : 1-540 301 0660
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.abacuscs.com
"Quality is never an accident...it is always the result of intelligent
effort."  ...John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
Confidential Information:  The information contained in this email message
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient named above, and, as such, is privileged and confidential.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are herby notified that you
have received this document in error, and that the review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete this message from your computer.  Thank you.