Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project

* *

Location:    El Dorado, ARKANSAS

Duration:    6 Months

   - 3 - 5 or more years of specific experience in developing*
   - 3 - 5 or more years of specific experience leveraging specific
   experience with *SQL Server for Business Logic*
   - 1 - 3 or more years of specific experience with *Ektron
   - 3 5 or more years of experience with *HTML, CSS and Javascript*
   - Strong knowledge of *SDLC, Iterative and Agile development*methodologies
   - Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to coordinate and work
   with teams of disparate expertise, including business, creative and
   technical personnel
   - *Excellent written and oral communication skills in English *
   - Experience serving in a *consulting environment *
   - Commitment to excellence in meeting and exceeding customer needs

Will work collaboratively with other IT professionals to evaluate and
develop new .NET-based applications that leverage *SQL Server and Ektron*
Will assist in the porting of legacy .ASP applications to* .NET 2.0*,
including integration with *Ektron and SQL Server*
Assist in the development of technical requirements documentation
Develop, test and assist with the deployment of application functionality

Have an awesome day!

Thanks &  Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
Technical Recruiter

International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 732-348-5030 X 433* || Fax : 732-876-0383  || *

*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*

*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.