Here is a hot requirement for *< Build Release Engineer - San Francisco, CA
- 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Build Release Engineer
*Location: *San Francisco, CA
*Duration: *6 Months
*Position Description: *
- The Build Release Engineer will be responsible for all software source
code, change control, configuration management, and build and deployment
process throughout the enterprise.
- The Build Release Engineer will also be responsible for the development
and code management and configuration of multi-tier applications in a
distributed Windows heterogeneous environment.
- They will also develop and maintain application tools that build,
deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery
- The individual must coordinate build schedules between Development
teams, DBAs and Operations, develop and improve build communication
channels, and develop, improve, and document build processes and procedures.
- This individual must be able to support multiple code lines and build
and deliver frequent releases.
- Architecting tools to run and monitor an optimized, parallel, nightly
and on-demand build and deploy system across multiple development branches
in multiple environments. These tools will be instrumental in enabling
automated deployment of selected builds across multiple servers while
maximizing availability and minimizing build times.
- Design and develop the tools to allow efficient configuration
management, build and release of software developed in C#, XML, Visual
Basic, .NET Visual Basic, ASP, SQL Server databases, as well as, web based
- Proficient in developing with VB, C, C#, ASP, XML, ANT, Perl and MAKE
- Work with all areas of Development to ensure the build process is
serving the needs of the business.
- Performs program and system analysis. Reports build statistics.
- Manage build communication channels and document build procedures.
- Develops, Design and tests complex program logic.
- Provides technical consultation & proposes solutions.
- Maintains & enhances existing software.
- Perform multiple daily builds for multiple software releases.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with a sophisticated source code control tool such as, PVCS,
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) or systems like TFS, and VSS.
- Solid knowledge of programming languages in VB, C, C#, ASP, XML, ANT,
Perl and MAKE utilities
- Experience in implementing solutions with .NET Framework.
- Familiarity with MS MTS Server
- Well organized and possess outstanding follow-through and attention to
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment frequent software releases
- Some familiarity with Database programming (MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle),
Object Modeling UML, OO Design Skills.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at