Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you are interested for below
requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Position: Cognos Developer*

*Location: **Oakland, CA***

*Duration: 6 months contract*

* *

The hiring manager is looking for someone with 6+ yrs cognos development

The ideal candidate should have Cognos 8 planning experience also in recent

Prior experience should include cognos EP or enterprise planning experience.

This position is located in downtown Oakland.

* *

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038