Urgent need of Cisco Network Engineer in New York City!!!
*Position* *:* Cisco Network Engineer
*Location:* New York City
*Duration*: 3+ months
UPDATE: CCIE is a nice to have!
Must be available for face to face
*Required Skills :*
Cisco Network Engineer, Application integration experience, Cisco Certified
- CCIE (see details)
We have a backfill need for a Network Engineer on the ECTP project to
support the IT Infrastructure track. Consultant must have the ability to do
• Network Configure, Rack/Stack, Patch and trouble shoot high availability
networks that will be on production networks for the FDNY.
• Work on their own to see issues and move to resolving them in a timely
manner with little or no direction.
• Ability to work in a high stress environment as a team
• Write Network specifications in regards to work to be accomplished
• Validation testing for ISO Layers 4- 7
• Write procedures for system verification testing for equipment and
applications ISO layers 1-7
• Application integration experience, ability to migrate existing
application from a existing network to a new network.
Cisco Certifications such as: CCIE (nice to have) , MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, ASE,
AIS, CNE Hardware background in Cisco 6500 & 7500, Netscout Units. Work must
be done on-site. Must have a laptop. Estimated duration is 3 months. (could
Thanks and Regard,
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Email-* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*
201 Elden Street, Suite#201
Herndon, VA 20170
Fax# 703 547 0135
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove". *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at