Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please  let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*MS-Access Developer*

10th is the start date, we have to find and send couple of candidates today
before end of the day.

I need a strong MS access developer/Analyst to start at DE for 3 plus months
with possibility of extensions.

Rate: *Best *
Location: *Wilmington**, DE*

*Degree / College Major:                                              BS*
*Number of Years Work Experience Required:        5+*

*Significant experience w/Microsoft Access Will assist the business area
with loading external data into an existing Access application and providing
analytical reporting.*

Thanks & Regards,

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]