*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

*Start Date*

* *

Atlanta, GA**

*Duration: ***

3-6 months**

*Open (please quote your best) + expesnes*

Please email me your best candidate for this below opportunity

Our client is in need of an SAP EH&S techical resource to assist the
functional EH&S consultant on the project.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.