Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

URGENT REQUIREMENT

Position: Documentum Engineer for SAP

Location: Washington DC

Duration: 6 Months

The applicant will setup and configure the Content/Archive Services for SAP
(D6) on Documentum D6 and SAP ECC6. The applicant is also responsible of
design, implement, and unit test the Documentum integration with SAP based on
Content Services and Archive Services for SAP.

The applicant must have experience in deploying Content Services for SAP in
account payable context. Required skill sets includes hand-on
implementation/configuration experience of Content/Archive Services for SAP,
SAP Archived Link, SAP DMS, SAP BAPI programming. Knowledge of Documentum D6 is
a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082