Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Xyant Technologies is looking for

Title: System Administrator

Location: San Ramon, CA.
Duration: 2 year contract
Rate: DOE.

Technical support for Lightspeed Systems Integration Lab and Production
Support Lab.

Job Description:

System Administration. Responsibilities include installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications in support of
Microsoft IPTV.

Candidate will provide technical and client support for lab testing

Skills Inventory:

1) Microsoft IPTV Application – Intermediate -- Required

2) MCSE Certification – Intermediate -- Required

3) Web Services – Intermediate -- Desired

4) SQL Server – Intermediate -- Desired

5) Active Directory – Intermediate -- Desired

6) Config & Mgmnt of Windows 2003 servers – Intermediate -- Required

Thanks n Regards

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)<>