Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Xyant Technologies is looking for

Title: System Administrator

Location: San Ramon, CA.
Duration: 2 year contract
Rate: DOE.

Technical support for Lightspeed Systems Integration Lab and Production
Support Lab.

Job Description:

System Administration. Responsibilities include installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications in support of
Microsoft IPTV.

Candidate will provide technical and client support for lab testing
environments.

Skills Inventory:

1) Microsoft IPTV Application – Intermediate -- Required

2) MCSE Certification – Intermediate -- Required

3) Web Services – Intermediate -- Desired

4) SQL Server – Intermediate -- Desired

5) Active Directory – Intermediate -- Desired

6) Config & Mgmnt of Windows 2003 servers – Intermediate -- Required

Thanks n Regards

Prem

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)

www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>