Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position, if yes, please send me the updated resume
contact details ASAP.

Only GC's, Citizen and EAD… independent consultant only

Job Title: OLAP developer

It is in NH and the JD is attached.  Here are some more notes..

 SOA experience (or knowledge) is needed as well.

The candidates need a strong BO background, visio and must have 2 out of the
following 3(at least); Web Intelligence, Crystal reports and Excellius.

it would be good to know how many reports people have created in their last
few roles and what they were created in.  Really dig in on this portion of
their experience.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me on 602-334-4209

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)