Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project

* *

Location:      MC Lean, Virginia

Duration:      4 Months

                  *Experience Level : Senior ( 7+ Years )*

*Excellent modeling experience, Analytical skills, **SAS Experience on
mainframe and UNIX**, experience in **Mortgage industry ***

Comments: Able to work independently in a face-paced environment

Provide data analytical services to support credit risk management
activities by assisting in identifying, evaluating and addressing credit
risk. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of external and internal
mortgage and credit data.

Duties involve processing and analyzing mortgage and credit data, generating
risk management reports, building analytical tools, assisting model
estimation and model deployment into production.

Job requires extensive data *experience using SAS* in *large data
environment* on *mainframe and UNIX* and familiar with *mortgage data*
and *detailed
credit data*.

Have an awesome day!

Thanks &  Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
Technical Recruiter

International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 732-348-5030 X 433* || Fax : 732-876-0383  || *

*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*

*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.