Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you are interested for below
requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Position: UI/UX Developer*

*Location: Maynard, MA*

*Duration: 9 months contract*

* *

*Job Description:* **

Looking for 3 UX Developers. The manager would like to start interviewing
ASAP although the start date will be end of Dec/Jan 1. The contract is
through the end of August - with potential for extension. Key Skills: CSS,
Javascript & AJAX in a Microsoft environment.

Candidates need to have specific CSS and JavaScript experience and have
worked in a designer capacity.

Knowledge of multiple web technologies, including but not limited to: HTML,
CSS, DHTML, XML, Visual Studio.Net, C#, and JavaScript. Experience with
AJAX, and a solid understanding of current Web Standards compliance

5+  years experience designing and implementing dynamic, personalized,
database-driven commercial web sites.

* *

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038