Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Sr. Java Developer with
Spring/Hibernate framework Exp

 Location                              :  Tampa, FL (Only accepting local

Duration                                :  6 + months

Rate                                       :  $45/Hr on C2C

INTERVIEW                          :  PS, F2F

**Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  If your consultant doesn't
have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered. Send only qualified
consultants who match the below skills!!!

 Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills

Must have experience developing applications utilizing the Spring/Hibernate
framework and interfacing with Oracle.

They would be leading an internal team of java developers in helping them learn
this new framework

 Key points:

Sr. Java Developer with Senior level Spring / Hibernate experience to the point
they can lead / teach a team that will be trained on this framework.

Experience should include the ability to interface with Oracle.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.