reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Objects Developer.

 Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3 Months+

Candidates must have the following skills and experience Customer Relationship
Management - Business Intelligence Required Skills Role performs
BusinessObjects Reports design/development Minimum Requirements -3 years
experience in BusinessObjects report development including dashboards drill
thrus templating and personalization -1 year experience in BusinessObjects XI
report development including dashboards drill thrus templating and
personalization -2 full life-cycle development and deployment experiences.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244