Hi,
*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc to **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* or feel free
to contact me on 732-734-0711.*
**
*Title: *Informatica PowerCenter *Admin* (Power Exchange - Change Data
Capture exp)

*Location: St. Paul, MN
*

*Duration: 6+months
*

Skills:

looking for a Informatica PowerCenter *Admin* *.* * Not a developer.* * The
candidate needs Power Exchange - Change Data Capture exp.  Specifically,
Live Change Data Capture experience.  Also need the DB2 and the mainframe
exp as well.*This may help you identify candidates easier*.   We will get
quick feedback for the right candidate. Read* all the details below.

I need a  Informatica  PowerCenter Admin not a developer. Must have windows
and linux exp as well as PowerCenter and Power Exchange exp.  I believe that
is something to do with Informatica. Must have good communication skills.
The market is tough so negotiate a fair rate with your consultants.
Duration is 6+ months.  This is an immediate start so please find some
qualified people for me. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

The candidate needs Power Exchange - Change Data Capture exp.  Specifically,

Live Change Data Capture experience.  Also need the DB2 and the mainframe
exp as well.

Must have Experience with PowerExchange and PowerCenter installation,
configuration, and administration. Must have 2-3 years of database (DB2,
Oracle, or SQL Server) experience. Experience setting up database
connections also required.

Neal Smith
Technical Recruiter
Astoline Inc