*Hi, We are in Urgent need of Lead Peoplesoft/QA Tester **in DE*
*Position* *:* Lead Peoplesoft/QA Tester
*Location:* Wilmington, DE
*Duration:* 3-6 months (option RTH)
-Manage project timelines and deliverables.
-Write and execute manual test scripts based upon existing product
functionality, specifications, requirements and other sources as needed.
-Record defects in accordance with QA best practices; i.e. with full
documentation and information including reproduction steps
-Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and duration
-Identify and report on potential and actual risks to release cycle
-Provide status reports and updates on a regular basis
-Function as a team player with a "can do" attitude
-Come up to speed very quickly/become productive in a very short time
-The project timeline is aggressive and there may be a need for occasional
work beyond normal business hours.
*Position Requirements/Technical Skills:*
*Experience & Qualifications:*
· At least 3+ years experience in software testing / quality assurance.
· 2+ years of PeopleSoft testing experience.
· Knowledge of Mercury tools such as Quality Center, QuickTest Professional
· Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Pro-active in resolving open issues.
· High energy, Results-oriented, go-getter mentality.
· Superior organizational skills
· Strong knowledge and functional experience with PeopleSoft (8.x) Financial
Modules (eProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset
Management, Cash Management and Expense)
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft (8.x)HCM Modules (eRecruit, eProfile,
eCompensation, eBenefits, Human Resources (MyHR), and Payroll)
· Strong understating of nVision reporting for functional testing a plus
· Ability to write queries for testing/validating source system data
· Knowledge of Internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, etc.).
· Knowledge of XML-based technologies, and encryption programming (SSL,
· Knowledge of the disciplines of Software Engineering with emphasis on
· Experience testing Client/Server and Web software.
· Knowledge of Internet and enterprise software technologies including web
and application servers.
· Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project,
Thanks and Regard,
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Email-* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*
201 Elden Street, Suite#201
Herndon, VA 20170
Fax# 703 547 0135
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove". *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at