Hello friends am looking – Application Developer- Siebel- need locals to PA
*Application Developer – Siebel*
*Location: *Collegeville, PA 19426
*Interview Schedule:* Phone screen, then personal interview with hiring
manager and technical team leaders.
We are looking for a Senior level Siebel consultant who has worked in a
Pharmaceutical environment with systems that manage Pharmaceutical account
information for the sales system. This person must be strong with PL/SQL as
well. VB.NET is a nice to have skill set, but not the focus or required.
This person has to be a diligent worker who is able to solve problems and
spot issues, as well as interaction across teams (Must have excellent
communication skills). Part of their responsibility is to evaluate scenarios
and develop possible solutions.
The primary purpose of this position is to design, develop, test, and
support front-end and back-end changes to the Siebel sales system. The
candidate will use a number of different development tools including Siebel
Tools, EIM and PL/SQL. In addition, they will perform unit testing and
support system testing and validation.
*Major Duties Responsibilities will include:*
· Design and execution of an account matching / cleanup process for
Siebel ePharma dataEvaluates business processes, technical architecture, and
system objectives in response to client requests.
· Assist in the configuration of new Siebel front end functionality
· Providing ad-hoc reports/data
· Ongoing development and maintenance of existing VB.Net
applications for data archiving and employee maintenance
· Implementation of new utilities and applications to support the
ongoing Siebel operations team.
· A significant amount of client interaction with IS staff is
· This role may also participate in larger project initiatives to
enhance and/or improve the system as well as support sales force
*Skills Required: *
· Strong understanding of pharmaceutical sales systems and processes
- specifically pharma account structure, Siebel Tools, PLSQL
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Provides leadership and guidance to others
· Development of requirements and design documents
· Ability to analyze a situation to determine cause and solution
· Ability to multi-task, Ability to provide flexibility in
prioritization of tasks
· Ability to form solid partnership with IS and business personnel
and offer options/solutions to address business needs
· Ability to work independently.
*Nice to Have Experience: *
*Education and/or Training*:
Technical undergraduate degree preferred: math, computer science,
engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus,
Training in college level computer systems preferred, Typically a minimum of
8 years experience, MS or equivalent training a plus.
* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at