Urgent need of Sr.Technical Architect in IA!!!!!!!!

Please see the Job Discription and if you have a Consultant with all the
skills then only send the resume to me or the resume will be rejected..
*Position* *:*  Sr.Technical Architect

*Location:*  Des Moines, IA.

*Duration:* 12 month project

* *

-Successful candidate must have experience implementing new architecture,
direct experience with Object Oriented programming and Service Oriented

-Candidate must also display ability to focus on data and data modelling as
well as have strong executive presence and communication skills.

Additional desired but not required skillset: experience with .NET

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *