Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate need:
Location:  NJ
Media Industry is the client
Rate: 40/hr
Start Date: 22nd DEC 2008
Duration: 5 Months PO initially. Project will go up to 1 year.

We need 2 profiles for this position.

Must have experience in Adobe Flash and Microsoft SilverLight. Verify this experience with candidates and client.
WEB 2.0 experience is MUST.

-senior-level.Net development resources to work on a 5-month contract for our client(upto 1 year)
-designing and developing web-based applications that will provide media applications as Software as a Service (SaaS).
-work will require adapting and extending an existing application created using ASP.NET & VB.Net and MS SQL Server 2005, utilizing C#, .NET 3.5 Framework into a WEB 2.0 environment.
The Ideal candidate will have 8 years experience in the design, development and documentation of web applications using .Net technologies. Extensive MS SQL Server experience developing Stored Procedures is required.  Ability to quickly integrate into a fast moving project team is critical.
Key Skill Set:

Must have experience in Adobe Flash and Microsoft SilverLight.
C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
Web Services
AJAX
HTML, DHTML & XML
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2008
SQL Server 2005 SSIS (DTS)
T-SQL
Agile development experience is desired as our client is in the process of adopting it.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks