Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you are interested for below
requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Title: SOA Developer *

*Location: Irving, TX  (they will most likely want someone who is local)*

*Duration:  3+ months*

*Skill requirement *

·         8+ yrs of software development experience

·         2+ yrs of development experience in Oracle SOA Suite is a must.
The candidate must be well versed with BPEL, ESB, WSM, UDDI and Business
rules manager.

·         The candidate should have developed at least 2 enterprise SOA

·         Must be a team player and have good communications skills

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038