*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Sr. *Oracle Apex Developer* with *Informatica*

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 4 Months

Do not send Resume without detailed experience with

*APEX – strong (3 + yrs with APEX*, additional web development experience

*PL/SQL – Strong (6+ years*)

*Informatica –* strong

*Oracle (7 years)*

* *

Create new and maintain existing *APEX applications, manage data warehouse,
train junior members in SQL, and Informatica*

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc

Phone: 605-277-4881

Fax: 678-343-6807

Yahoo IM:kishoredabond