Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SAP BI/BW

Location: Denver, CO - LOCAL Consultants Preferred. Face to Face Interview is a
MUST.

Duration: 6 Months+

Basic Qualifications:

* R/3 source system extraction, appending source system extractors
* Generic data source creation and assignment
* Non-R/3 source system integration
* Standard Business Content activation within BW
* InfoProvider design and development (Info Object, Info Cube, DSO, &
Multi-Cube)
* Transfer rule and Update rule design and development (exit Routines)
* Info Source design and development
* Info Package creation, scheduling, and monitoring (data loads)
* Transport Management System experience related to BW
* BW query design and development (Bex Analyzer)
* BW Process Chain design and maintenance
* Report Development using Query Designer, Report Designer and BEx Analyzer.
* Experience with Report development in WAD and Dashboard on the Portal.
* Experience with BI 7.0 required.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082