Hey Friends,

We have Pallavi  Oracle PL/SQL Developer available immediately for your
direct client requirements. She is in *New Jersey and willing to relocate
anywhere in US*. Please let me know if you have any positions for her.

She is techincal strong candidate with excellent communication skill.

Name: Pallavi

Current Location: New Jersey

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability: Immediately

I would appreciate if you could add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to your
mailing list and send me your requirements.

* *

·         Over 6* *years of extensive experience in system analysis, design,
development and implementation of Client/Server and N-Tier applications
using ORACLE RDBMS Technology, ORACLE Development Tools, UNIX utilities and
other Client/Server Tools

·         Hands-on expertise working on business applications in the areas
of Finance, Insurance, Pharma & Logistics (Supply-chain) domains

·         Excellent proficiency in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored
Procedures, Packages, Functions, Database Triggers, fine tuning SQL Queries
using Explain Plan, SQL Trace, TK-Prof

·         Proficient in Oracle Tools and Utilities such as SQL*Loader,
Import/Export, UTL_FILE, TOAD

·         Exetensively developed OLTP, OLAP Applications

·         Have in-depth knowledge in Data analysis, Data warehousing and ETL
techniques, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL scripts.

·         Experience with Star Schema Modeling and knowledge of Snowflake
Dimensional modeling.

·         Experience in Performance Tuning using various types of Hints,
Partitioning, and Indexes.

·         Expert in Oracle Forms 6i/6.0 and Reports 6i/6.0

·         Good team player with leading experience having excellent
communication and Interpersonal skills

* *

Masters in Computer Science, New York, USA

* *

*Operating Systems:*

HP-UNIX 11.11, Sun Solaris 8, Windows XP/2000/NT

*Scripting Languages:*

UNIX Shell Scripting – Bourne, Korn

Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000, DB2 UDB

*Development Tools:*

Oracle Forms 6i/6.0, Oracle Reports 6i/6.0, TOAD,SQL Navigator

*ETL Tools:*

*Oracle Utilities:*

SQL*Loader, SQL Trace, TK-Prof, Explain Plan, UTL_FILE

Please feel free to call me at *512-692-9256* for further information.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Sahani,
LightAge Systems Inc.,
Tel: - 512-692-9256