Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate need:

Long term position in Houston
 Start - First week January
Rate : 40/hr

Client will Consider C++ candidate with strong in Perl and Python scripting
rest is fine

Interviews can happen as soon as we have a qualified profile.

Programmingexperience and skills in: programming languages such as C++ and JAVA,
Unix/Linux OS, Windows OS, Perl and Python scripting.
Strong Software Engineering: SVN (code repository), JIRA (or similar bug
tracking), Klockwork (or similar code analysis tools), experienced in
methodologies and best practices.
Excellence in Reliability, this is critical role affecting the delivery of
our technology. Must be high responsible and reliable.
The person would be supporting the build environment for Gocad development
and release deployment. Responsible for daily builds for experimental and
production code, accountable for packaging and delivery of the
software(Chevron's GIL environment, Unix deployment standards). Also some
software engineering tools support for ETC developers and plug-in usage
statistics capture and analysis.
Requires - Critical:
Strong communication skills as they will be communicating with R&D
developers in different ETC teams, in various locations (San Ramon and
Houston primarily.
Strong in Teamwork  - will be an important contributor to the team.

Please send relevant resumes with rate and contact information.

Regards,

Sonali
Zealtech Inc
Phone: 510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.zealtechus.com

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.397.3622 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks