Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position, if yes, please send me the updated resume
contact details ASAP.

* *

*Must have Wireless, WiFi and WiMAX experiece and work onsite in Oregon.*

 Need Telecom test Engineer

* Role:  *

 SOFTWARE ENG(SIL)-2,3

* Assignment Information: *

* Project Location:  *

 OREGON

* Project Name:  *

 MG WPD TE US - SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER 12-2

* Desired Start Date:  *

 ASAP

* Length of Engagement:  *

 3-6 mths

* Primary Skill:  *

 wireless/communication (WiFi, WiMAX)

* Other Skills:  *

 .NET; 802.11x; Networking Protocols; Wifi; Windows OS

* Roles & Responsibilities *

 JobTitle: SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Building Code/Site: JF3
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Length of Assignment: 3 months
Estimated hours per week: 40

Please indicate % of travel required: N/A

Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Mid - 3-5 years

Project Description:
Delivering the software for wireless networking products for Intel platform
products.

Daily Responsibilities:
Execute automated BAT scripts and manual BAT test cases.
Developing test plans/cases, test beds and executing test cases for software
testing on wireless networking products

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
Experience in developing software test plans, test harnesses, automated test
suites & scripts. Knowledge in software test methodologies, Windows,
Networking, wireless/communication (WiFi, WiMAX), VC++/.Net programming.

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
Testing tools i.e. Silk, knowledge/Experience in 802.11protocols and
testing, knowledge in wireless security i.e. 802.1x, WPA2

Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me on: 602-334-4209

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/www.sureitinc.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishvarma
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)