Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Description:

In-depth knowledge of at least one, but not limited to the following Enterprise
Data Center topologies, and with working knowledge of a broad range of IT
services and applications.
1. Windows Server Administration including Installation, troubleshooting,
cluster configuration, root cause analysis, security patch installations and
2. SAN Topologies
3. Network Topologies
4. Windows Server Operating System NT, 2000, 2003 : Advanced
5. Active Directory: intermediate
6. Core Infrastructure: Intermediate
7. HW/ O/S, Utilities Monitoring
8. Windows scripting: intermediate
9. Service Management: Intermediate
a. Installation services
b. Problem Management
c. Escalation Management
d. Change implementations

Minimum education requirements: Microsoft MCSE 2003 certification required.
Minimum of four years of Enterprise level support for Windows Server
Ability to apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues
and is regarded as a SME
Experience working in an SLA driven environment.
Experience with Clarify, Remedy or other ticketing systems

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244