Glacier
Hi,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of QA Tester. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know with your
Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can Submitt the
Profile to the Client.

Position-:QA Automation Engineer

Location-:San Francisco.

US Citizens, Green Card Holders or EAD.

Duration-:3-6 months

Here is the description...

MUST HAVE:
- 6-10 years commercial experience in testing user interfaces and Test
Automation
- 3+ years automated functional testing experience
- Experience with Defect Management Systems
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Participated in full lifecycle development on large projects and SDLC
- Ability to write acceptance criteria for features in simple business
language
- Understanding of Unit, Functional, System, Performance, Technical and
Operational testing and the tools utilized
- Familiarity with interface testing and mock objects concepts
- Experience with execution and reporting of both manual and automated test
scripts
- Test tool analysis and data flow experience
- Programming experience with Ruby or other scripting languages - Python,
Perl, VSSCript or same experience with other language - Java, C++, C#
- Solid understanding of the DOM, HTML, and Javascript
- Relation databases and SQL experience

Day-to-Day:
- Automation test engineer works as project team member to jointly deliver
high quality applications on time and budget.  Responsibilites include
definition, implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and
acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in
an Agile environment.  Hands-on including test planning, manual testing,
test automation, test environment setup.teardown, defect logging and
verification.  Works with team but acts as guiding lead at times.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I

Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE" in the subject line and mention