We at Margin10 Consulting were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. If
you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current project within the
next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick response so that I may

* *

*SAP CRM UI/Technical Consultant*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 1-2 years*

*Rate: Negotiable plus expenses*

*Start Date: January 2009*

* *

This candidate should be very familiar with all technical aspects of CRM,
NetWeaver stack and 2007 UI. Will be the local GO-TO person for business,
functional and technical folks and will help manage and validate the
off-shore deliverables as well.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Margin10 Consulting Services*

(*678-833-58960) **Fax: 678-240-0740*