This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*SAP CRM UI/Technical Consultant*

*Location:* TX

*Duration:* 1-2 years

*Rate:* Negotiable plus expenses

This candidate should be very familiar with all technical aspects of CRM,
NetWeaver stack and 2007 UI. Will be the local GO-TO person for business,
functional and technical folks and will help manage and validate the
off-shore deliverables as well.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*